As promised, I'm very excited to be introducing our first Q&A with sex researcher Sarah Merrill from Cornell University to the SmartBod community!
Start from the beginning!
(Note: Part 1 is somewhat echo-ey. This is largely fixed in the rest of the videos.)
Jump to a question:
- Introduction and what is a sex researcher?
- What is your day-to-day as a sex researcher, and what is it like to be a participant in one of your studies?
- What is the clitoris?
- What is arousal and orgasm?
- Why sex and masturbation are good for you! (Part 1)
- How to enjoy masturbation and sex?
- What is the g-spot? Does it exist? What is female ejaculation?
- What are little known facts about menopause?
- Are men biologically hornier?
- Is there a western bias in sex research?
- Why sex and masturbation are good for you! (Part 2)
- Have there been any large-scale studies into the specific ways women achieve pleasure technique-wise?
- Interview finale!
Or if you have a little time on your hands, grab some popcorn and watch the full Q&A here:
- Full Interview